Some rights reserved por JeepersMedia
This is the first step in the process of developing your brand strategy. By defining who your brand is you create the foundation for all other components to build on. Your brand definition will serve as your measuring stick in evaluating any and all marketing materials and strategies. You will begin this process by answering the questions below.
- What products and/or services do you offer? Define the qualities of these services and/or products.
- What are the core values of your products and services? What are the core values of your company?
- What is the mission of your company?
- What does your company specialize in?
- Who is your target market? Who do your products and services attract?
- What is the tagline of your company? What message does your tagline send to your prospects?
- Using the information from the previous steps create a personality or character for your company that represents your products or services. What is the character like? What qualities stand out? Is the personality of your company innovative, creative, energetic, or sophisticated?
- Use the personality that you created in the previous step and build a relationship with your target market that you defined in Step 5. How does that personality react to target audience? What characteristics stand out? Which characteristics and qualities get the attention of your prospects.
- Review the answers to the questions above and create a profile of your brand. Describe the personality or character with words just as if you were writing a biography or personal ad. Be creative.
- Post Questions, Comments, and Answers to these Question on Marketing’s Facebook page.
- Focus on your target audience when answering each question.
- Compile each answer in a journal or notebook specifically designated to the Brand Development of your company.
- Be honest with your answers, answer each question thoroughly.